We’re constantly building new products and services, and we’re looking for people who are ready to
make an impact every day. Here are some of the teams currently looking for great candidates.
We are looking for experienced and ambitious .Net Developers to join our team.
- Able to work independently.
- Hands on experience in Web Application Development.
- Should be strong in ASP.NET, C#, jQuery.
- Should be able to develop new modules and requirement from client independently
- Should have ability to troubleshoot production issues and provide quick turnaround
- Need to have experience in SQL Server programming (Store Procedures, Triggers, Functions etc)
- Demonstrated problem solving, analytic and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Should be able to take care of the assigned development work with minimal supervisionities.
Making maps and customized geographic information systems (GIS) applications and manipulate data to serve a variety of purposes. Read and interpret maps, manipulate and understand digital land data, and manage data entered into a GIS database.
The Field Engineer is responsible for the layout, tracking, utility locating, subcontractor administration, quality and progress reporting, mapping, and as-build records for assigned work areas.
- Experience on developing GIS-related applications with ESRI ArcObjects and ArcFM objects having in depth knowledge and experience in performance tuning SDE Databases.
- Experience with ArcGIS Server installation, configuration and development
- Experience with .NET, Java script and experience with deployment of ArcSDE in a large enterprise environment.
- Extensive knowledge in ESRI and ArcFM Product suite and with ArcFM AutoUpdaters and ArcFM configuration Demonstrated ability to support business end users and production issues.
- Data & Analytics skills: Spark MLlib, Hadoop, Mule ESB
- Should have strong experience in Java/.net
- Hands - on experience of QGIS , image analysis (using satellite images)
- To have interest and experience on open source programming , open data library and open source GIS platforms (GIS and image processing)
As a Content Writer( Marketing), you will be responsible for writing product descriptions, SEO copywriting, creative copywriting, blogs and web content.
Working closely with the social media manager and the rest of the marketing team, you will bring our creative communication and marketing campaigns alive.
Contact our Customer Support Team and we will get back to in 1-2 business days.
"We Believe in Hard Work"
"We Make Things Happen"
M V Extension, Hoskote
Bengaluru 562 114
#510, 16th Cross, Indiranagar
Bengaluru 560 038
(+91) 99722 32412
(+91) 99166 82746